28.10.03

Gostaria de dividir com vcs esse texto. Um texto muito legal, muito legal mesmo.

CupIds Sapphire Consecration

Yes, I’m done now,
I will reapply my makeup in a practiced marriage of cream and beige
I am an artist - will use my extensive knowledge of hue and tone to brighten my eyes with kohl, and paint on the moist smile of a virgin.

Only the keenest retina can detect these matrimonial stains of salt water
and notice that my hands shook to draw these lines.

This ivory mask fits me well,
I will hold my breath for as long as possible.
I once said I was made of ice and I know it’s true, it’s true...

Alabaster can’t lie, but I can
You burned a hole in my hand that night and the snow has since melted.
My wound is not earth, but an ember that threatens fire.

The house falls into disrepair
- I kick you down the stairs
- the neighbors look askance
and say
- get your labors
But i know - - - there is no other way

Yes, my hands shook to draw these lines and shook to cut out your eyes.
You are so beautiful, more beautiful and more obscene than a split pomegranate - painted in shades of red to one day wear in mourning

My heated body turns, turns, under your palm.

Carve these words into my back, come find me when you can stand in the rain as I can.


...When you have more to offer than a rosary


Prose © 2003 Elizabeth (Toaster Minion) Sobel

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3604796/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home